Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A body without a soul

I found this in my weekly newsletter from 48days.com I thought it was worth sharing…
I love to read and am awed by how we can tap the greatest minds of all ages through reading. Do you know that if you read only 10 minutes a day you will read about 1 book a month? Do you think you could transform your success if you read 12 books a year? Keep in mind we are told the average college graduate in America reads less than 1 book per year. Set yourself on a different path.

"Miss a meal if you have to, but don't miss a book." Jim Rohn

"Read something positive every night and listen to something helpful every morning." Tom Hopkins

"What you hear, see and read will determine your destiny. You’re the same person today that you'll be five years from now, except for the people you meet and the books you read."

"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young." Henry ford.

And my own persona favorite..."A room without books is like a body without a soul." Cicero

Grad a book and feed your soul!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, ur post is really inspirational, while reading ur blog I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a site which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks which will definitely boost ur traffic. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared this blog to my friends.. i think my friend might too like it hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a blog. I see some of my favorite quotes on your blog. I am also a quote collector and have been since I was 14.

    ReplyDelete