Thursday, January 7, 2010

The power of goals


Today I was reading my monthly newsletter from 48days.com, and I came across a very useful tool that will help you reach your 2010 resolutions and beyond. Check out 48.com 2010 goals. I've been getting regular newsletters from 48days.com and I love them, because the author has a very positive and practical message about actualizing your career goals and finding your true passion. I suddenly feel inspired to start working on those goals I've been postponing, (which I have already written down by the way :). I hope this will help you as well... Here is a bit of what you'll find on the site:



If nothing changed in your life over the next 5 years, would that be OK?
If you want different results next year, what are you willing to change in what you are doing now?

There is considerable evidence to indicate that expectations of your future do, in fact, tend to create your future.  People usually end up pretty much where they expect.

It seems reasonable then, to spend some time determining specific, worthwhile expectations that will make your life more meaningful. 

If you don’t have a written plan for your life, it may feel like you’re driving a car without having your hands on the wheel.

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment